Sunday, September 27, 2009

Welcome

Hi!

So, where to start...

Back in August, Ali and I decided to join forces and blog together about our weight loss journeys. We created this blog, but that was as far we got. So, 6 weeks later, I thought it was about time we started posting.

We thought about going anonymous. Anonymity was pretty appealing to me. You see, I used to blog about 5 years ago. I lost 20kg and was 5kg from my goal weight. Somehow I fell completely off the wagon and gained 45kg. How did I let my weight get so out of control?

At first I wasnt worried about the weight gain, I knew I could lose it again. But it eventually got to the point where I had gained so much weight that it seemed such a huge task to lose it again. I guess in the end, I just gave up. I kept thinking at some point, the weight gain will stop, but the scary thing is it didnt.

Back to the question of being anonymous, I guess we'll be anonymous to anyone who hasnt read our blogs previously :)

Oh, Ali and I are both following WW.

I've been back on the weight loss wagon for 4 weeks now. I'll post an update tomorrow about how Im going.

Im a bit excited to see some of the old bloggers back on the weight loss wagon again :) I miss the old days of blogging.

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Just popped by to say hi... did you get my message on beetricks blog? As the comments are now working. I look forward to following both your journeys, it sounds all too familiar to me!

Unknown said...

YAY!
I am very very excited!

Ali said...

Yay the comments work!

As I said you're awesomefor getting the ball rolling, can't belive it's taken 6 weeks to get to the first post.. but hey that's out of the way now, bring on many more.

I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather share a blog with!

GOodluck with the weigh in

Shauna said...

hiya guys :) enjoying the new blog and hope you're both doing okay!

 
design by suckmylolly.com