Thursday, October 22, 2009

3 days in...

So I managed to last a good 2.75 days before I cracked it and had some chocolate.

It wasn't exactly chocolate... but a chocolate covered cake...
The boss went off at tea time and came back with a collection of them and gave everyone one.

I had good intentions at first, and left it to the side hoping one of the guts of the department would come along and wolf it down...

but no such luck, and it beckoned to me after lunch..

It's chocolatey goodness just melted away in my mouth.


I suck!

Anyways moving along

Carrying on from yesterdays post

I agree with you Nicky. I am a grazer, always have been, and suppose I always will.

Just trying something different this week, to see if it makes much of a difference.

I'm missing rice crackers. (they used to be my staple of 1p snacks.)
I need to get a carrot fund going in the fridge, with some salsa.
I love nuts, but I don't think I have the will power to stop at just 5 cashews at the moment, I'm more likely to inhale the bag because they're so morishly good.
Diet Jelly is good for a 0 pt sugar rush
as is low fat yogurt (I'm extremely fussy with yogurt, the one I like over here is 1.5pts a small tub)
Struggling with getting enough fruit at the moment; it's winter here, and it's a dreadful fruit time. I miss fresh summer fruits.

But Banana's are a bargain, and one can never have enough!
I still remember a few years back when banana's were $8 a kilo, and I spent $5 for one banana... desperate times!!!!

Buying the popcorn was a mistake.
I knew that when I bought it... I had a mini argument with myself in the shop before I even bought it!
Should I own up and admit I bought 2 packets too (it was buy one get one free... stupid offers!) but happy to report that I've already rationed it out into little bags and have so far kept it like that.

But air-popped corn would have been so much better for me.

I bought my mum one of those popcorn makers for mothers day one year, it was awesome, and I was always using it... funny, I can't remember my mum using it ever... maybe I should steal it back!?!

And Kristy, I usually try have morning tea, and something to eat of an afternoon as well.
I've just been a little slack on organising myself of a morning of late, I keep sleeping in. It's just so dark outside, an my bed is so warm! I often end up running for the bus, and in the process not having time to pack proper snacks/ lunches...
Time goes back an hour next week... I'll have no excuses!
I'm generally ready to gnaw off my arm when I get home, that's when my snacking seems to be at it's worse.

Which is where I'm trying not to snack so much. Some days I snack so much I don't end up having dinner.

Food log

B: Special K+ skim milk (3)
L: Homemade chicken salad (4.5) & mini yogurt (1.5)
S: mars cake bar (3) (naughty naughty!)
D: WW thin & crispy chicken fajita pizza (7)
S: Popcorn (4)

Some idiot stole my banana at work, trust them to steal that rather than the cake!

4 comments:

Kristy Burgess said...

WW thin & crispy chicken fajita pizza, YUM! This sounds so good!

I love that someone stole your banana, but not the cake. Pretty funny :)

Ali said...

I'd never had the pizza before, bargin buy 2 for 3 pounds over here ($6AUS)..

People will steal everything if they could, I'm taking two banana's today, and hiding them!

Jaime S said...

Hey you don't suck for having that cake, you're human. Everyone had that cake. And you enjoyed it. :)

Damn food stealers :).

Ali said...

It was all about the no chocolate for 6 weeks challenge the cake, if it had been any other then chocolate I wouldn't have minded!

 
design by suckmylolly.com