Monday, October 26, 2009

Ali 1 : Chocolate None!

Guess who had access to copious amounts of chocolate today, and resisted???

That’d be me!

Woo hoo!

One of the “nice” patients brought in a massive box of chocolate for all the lovely radiographers (we do like those nice patients, no special treatment at all!)

Anyone that’s worked in a hospital environment knows that any type of sugar goodness is well received!

We’re not allowed to accept money, but who can resist food!

Anyways the box sat right behind me for 5 hours… and I resisted that delicious chocolate!


Weekend

I survived my 2 epic bus journeys in style, and within points.

Didn't see that one happening did you!?!

Sunday was a little on the pointy side, where I think I ate 3 days points in one day.

oops

I blame it on being locked in the accommodation, well maybe not locked in, but unable to lock the door
(After leaving my keys in London, and having to break in, stress eating,!! But kind of hilarious.)



Weigh in

Weighed in today and lost 800g.

Happy with that, after the dismal eating yesterday.


Tomorrow

We're having a surprise party at work tomorrow as it's CK's 40th Birthday, so lots of nibbles to be had...
I've been good I picked up lots of carrots, and I'm taking some low fat dips, as well as what I've been told to bring...
That way at least there will be something low fat to snack on.
I just need to choose that option instead of the more delicious looking pointy ones which I know will be there!
wish me luck

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com