Friday, October 23, 2009

I had a few moments of weakness today which I’m not proud of.

Every Thursday here, they do procedures in one of the CT rooms & the nurses and Doctors involved bring in goodies for morning tea, like biscuits & cake.
Mainly because they don’t have time to go have a proper tea break.

Anyways today they brought in a delicious assortment of Viennese biscuits.

I had one before lunch, and it just melted in my mouth. Yum

Anyways by afternoon, the procedures were over and they all left, leaving the left over goodies behind.

Bad mistake.

I ate 3 more as the afternoon went on.

I should have stopped at the first one.

I managed to fit them into my points.
Though they kind of feel like wasted points.

I didn’t really want them, I just ate them because they were there.

Mindless eating is definitely something I need to work on.

I’ve got a bit of an epic journey on the bus tomorrow.

Since I’m cheap and unorganised I’ve decided to catch the bus from Leeds to London over the weekend..

Nothing like an epic 5hr journey in peak hour on a Friday to keep you on your toes… (I’m thinking it will be more along the lines of 7hrs at least!)

My plan is to have dinner at lunch, and then maybe a sandwich on the bus for dinner.

Need to work out some low point snacks to take with me as well. what I take is what I can have.

And then I get to turn around and do it all again to come back!

Joys…

2 comments:

Jaime S said...

Huge congratulations for you working in your mindless eating into your points. I have to say I have never done that. I always just live with the excess points.

YAY YOU.

Enjoy your busride. you're stuck on there so just chillax, do some reading, meditate. Think some thinning thoughts.

How about packing a heap of carrot and celery sticks?

Ali said...

LOL me meditate Jamie???? can you see that happening!?!

I slept most of the way there and had a fellow Aussie on the return trip, and I kicked it with the eating... I Rock!

I left my keys in the bag that I left at my mates house though.. Bugger..

 
design by suckmylolly.com