Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week 1 S2S: Food Log

Monday

B: Special k with skim milk (3)
S: mini yogurt (1.5)
L: Greggs Char grilled oval bite (sandwich from a bakery chain over here in the UK) &
Packet of mini Cheddars (pure evil I tell you... but delicious!) (11)
S: Velvet crunch crisps (2)
D: 2 ww sausages,with bread & salad (6)
S: Diet jelly (0)

Total 23.5 (over 0.5)

Tuesday

B: Special K with skim milk (3)
L: Homemade chicken salad & mini yogurt (6.5)
S: Morrison's butter salted popcorn (3.5)
D: Chicken Caesar melt (4.5), with salad, & a serving of Oven baked chips (4.5).
S: WW rice custard (1.5)

Total 23.5 (over 0.5)


So yeah the last 2 days haven't been the healthiest of days.
But I've got in lots of salad veggies, and I've just been to the supermarket and picked up some fruit.

I bought the popcorn before I could stop myself... It's good though... mmm popcorn, but I didn't really need it.

I'm trying to limit the snacking by eating more at lunch and dinner this week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a grazer
And that is ok
(I am a grazer too)
Try to make a whole heap of 1pt snacks maybe?
Airpopped popcorn instead of the one you had? etc

I know you already know this, sometimes it's good to hear it again hey :P

Kristy Burgess said...

Popcorn is one of those foods I think Im craving, but I really dont enjoy it. Same as icecream. I'll go out and buy a tub, and then not touch it. Chips, chocolate, biscuits though I'll eat them till there's none left...

I think the most obvious thing that stands out is no fruit :) Good to hear you bought some, hehe. I try to make myself eat fruit, then a muesli bar or whatever. Bit of a habit I need to work on :)

I dont think you should limit the snacking. I need my snacks, especially morning tea. I feel like snacks are what keep me on track, and stop the feeling of being on a diet.

Maybe we should come up with a list of low point snacks?

beetricks said...

Hi there...
No, I didn't buy the Beck Diet Solution workbook - just the original book. Every day gives you a task to do and space to fill things in if you want but that's what I'm using the blog for!:)

Totally recommend it, order it from book depository today! :)

Thanks for all your comments and support...

Jaime S said...

I noticed the fruit too. I think you're doing ok, it is the points that matter. If you're not feeling hungry I say stick with this stuff.

Infact you could just add more veges and keep everything else the same.

 
design by suckmylolly.com